Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are you using your talents?

Many of us heard today the Gospel reading about the Master giving out Talents to his servants (Mt. 25:14-30). So, the question becomes how are we using our Talents? I know that I have many times done like the one who, being afraid, hides his talent to make sure it is safe. And when you think about it, coming out to pray in front of the abortion mill doesn't require a great ability but courage and not being afraid. Do not be afraid! Let's go out and stand up for life!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Jose,
Thank you for having this blog. I hope to get back the vigil site, but still hope to get 40 Days started in my area. You are doing a great job and using your talenst wisely. Our Lord will say to you,"Well done my good and faithful servant!"

Blessed be God Forever!
Kimberly